Friday, February 18, 2011

Here Goes

     So, I thought I would give this whole blogging thing a try. It seems that I know more and more people that are using it and it seems like fun, so here it is.  I make no promises about how often I will do this.  Some days I am doing good just to remember my name and on those days, I seriously doubt any blogging will be taking place.  But, anyway, I'll give it a whirl.
     You may wonder what I will talk about on here, and I'll be honest, I don't know.  It will probably mainly contain whatever random topic comes to me at that moment, and since my husband says I jump from topic to topic in a matter of seconds it could be fairly entertaining sometimes.  I usually know how I jumped from one topic to the other, but I often lose him somewhere during the trip.  Oh well.
     Anyway, the most prevalent thing on my mind today has been that I will get the chance to meet the mother and possibly some other members of my donor's family sometime in March.  For those who don't know me well; I will be five years post transplant in June, so this is a big deal and the thought of it is overwhelming. These are the thoughts that led me to the title Made By The Master.
     My family and I sometimes joke about me being "made" a few times since I have had two transplants, but the truth is we are all constantly being molded by the Lord and He is the Maker and Master of it all.  I am so thankful that He "made" me physically complete again through a transplant.  I am blessed far beyond anything I deserve.  I hope and pray for the words to say to my donor family when I meet them.  No words will ever be able to express my gratitude for their decision and gift.  Until next time, I hope you will pray for me to have the right words to share with this very special family.

1 comment: